Profile and skills:
- University education,
- 7 years of experience in managing projects (preferably in the field of economic and/or local development),
- Knowledge of English language,
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT),
- Experience in project management and work with donors;
- Presentation and communication skills,
- Independent, systemic and result-oriented approach.
- Monitors open calls for financing projects from national, bilateral and EU funds;
- Develops cooperation with donors, members and partner organizations;
- Coordinates and implements projects, follows the results and reports on realization;
- Prepares reports for donors;
- Provides advisory and technical support to expert and working groups in relevant fields;
- Prepares documentation and participates in developing project applications for domestic and foreign funds;
- Prepares documentation for taking part in tenders;
- Communicates with line institutions, partners and members - prepares letters, invitations and newsletters;
- Presents the organization's activities and projects at events, conferences, round tables and theme discussions.
- Stimulative work environment;
- Work with decision-makers in institutions, businesses and international community;
- Participation in international projects;
- Trainings in the country and abroad;
- Opportunity to influence the improvement of business environment in Serbia.
All interested candidates who meet the indicated criteria and are eager to start a dynamic, interesting and challenging job with major perspective for progress and growth should send their CV and a motivational letter in English at the e-mail: email@example.com by 16 November 2019 with an indication Job application - Good Governance Department - Name and Last Name.